My son's third grade teacher seems to have little patience, an unapproachable attitude, and the way she behaves and teaches is often inappropriate. Several other mothers seem to feel the same way. I have not discussed this with the principal because my son is doing well in the class. Any suggestions?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect