My 3rd grader talks too much in class. He is very smart, does extremely well, is very good-natured, and loves school, but he can't seem to stop the chit-chat. We have been working on this for a while now. Any new ideas?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills