My 9 year old daughter is capable of reading but not always with fluency. She reads out loud for 20 minutes every night, gets help in school and we are now buddying up at night to each read a page of a chapter book. Does anyone have anymore suggestions. She reads at 55 wpm & needs to be at 93 wpm.
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect