My son is in the 8th grade and he has been making D & F's all thru school. I am out of suggestings. I have went to all channel at school, tutoring. the school counselor talking with all his teachers. I also have put forth great efforts to help him study. I can't hold his hand at school to keep him on task. He just refuses to make any effort to do his work or study, At some point I think its just him being lazy but on the other hand and concerned that maybe he has a medical issue other than the ADHD he is being medicated for. Because there is no change in him with medication with or without it. He just makes no effort what so ever.
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect