I am seeking to connect with a recycling program to support the shortage of art supplies. I purchase grocery items that come in such great plastic containers (like Crystal Light, Taster's Choice Instant Coffee containers) that simply get tossed. These great plastic containers could be used with art project to create pencil holders, piggy banks, incorporate into kid presentations and lots of other art projects. I have been saving them in the hopes of connecting with or starting an effort to support this need. Has anyone had the same idea?
School Family Connection Newsletter
Get school tips, recipes, worksheets, and more
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know