My husband & I both work full time and our just graduated student insists that he should not have an earlier curfew during the week as he had in past summers... because he is going off to college soon. While we agree that he is going to be on his own soon we still need to get up for work in the mornign and don't wait up for him that late. We are interested in hearing what other parents do senior summer?
School Family Connection Newsletter
Get school tips, recipes, worksheets, and more
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know