My husband & I both work full time and our just graduated student insists that he should not have an earlier curfew during the week as he had in past summers... because he is going off to college soon. While we agree that he is going to be on his own soon we still need to get up for work in the mornign and don't wait up for him that late. We are interested in hearing what other parents do senior summer?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect