I'm in algebra one honors this year. I don't understand anything the teacher is teaching and I'm not grasping the material like i should. I'll fail homework, but rock it out on tests. I'll also go in for one on one extra help and that will seem to help. How do I ask my teacher if I could come in once or twice a week in the morning for one on one help. My teacher is very understanding and loves to help her kids, but I'm not sure how to ask ask for more help since I've asked for so much already.
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills