I have a 13 y/o daughter going into the 8th grade. She did not perform well on the state assesment test in reading, simpy because she doesn't like to read. How can I encourage her to read more and do extra work at home and like it?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect