My algebra teacher has recently diagnosed me with having math anxiety. I have both physical and mental symptoms (shaking, sweating, queasy stomach, sense of worry, and lack of confidence). How am I supposed to get over my anxiety if I fear math and know it's my biggest weakness?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect