my 11 y/o daughter is attending a charter school. she has been declining in all subjects because if her lack to remember and also she has been lazy on alot of things including her homelife... im literally options now. punishing doesnt work and i reward her when she does do her homework but then its right back to the same routine. she has been diagnosed with ADHD 5yrs ago and im not sure if her medication is working anymore or maybe she is just rebelling in all aspects now. any advice would be helpful thanks!!!
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect