My son 8 years old and is in the middle with two sisters. h He started walking before the age of one year. he has very sharp observation and takes active part in oral and responds very quickly. But he does not show any respect for his elders and is very outspoken. Also he knows how to write abd has very good handwriting but is always reluctant to write. need one to one attention inthe class and at home to get his written work . Help me what to do?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect