During the summers my 6 year old step daughter travels out of state to spend time with her mother. This last summer her mother did nothing to help in her daughters education and does not offer a very stable environment. When my daughter started first grade this year she had regressed horribly and has taken her father and I a lot of time and money to get her back where she needs to be. So my question is, is there any type of online tutoring we can enroll her in for the summer that we can monitor to help motivate her mother to keep her on track?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect