For many students, final exams are right around the corner. And while these exams make up a large percentage of final semester grades (and cause a lot of worry), please don't forget about those weekly tests and quizzes.
Tips to Share with Students About Tests and Quizzes:
- Read the entire test and each set of directions before you start.
- Start with the easiest questions first and return to the others (don't forget to go back!)
- Read all answer choices for each multiple choice questions. Many times, the right one is the last one!
- Look for trick questions.
- Try not to guess, but if you must- go with your gut instinct.
- Take your time.
- Check your work.
- Do your best, turn it in and move on!