1. Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring to crumble until well done; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix.
2. Add pinto beans to beef (which has already been seasoned with the mix). Put on lid to skillet and let beef and bean mix simmer for 10-15 minutes, depending on how soupy the mixture is.
3. Set beef and bean mixture aside to cool.
4. Get large bowl and crush tortilla chips (we use Dorito’s) into bite sized pieces. Add meat/bean mixture(after it has cooled for a few minutes), lettuce shreds, and cheese. Toss it all together. Depending on your preference, you add more/less chips, che
5. Add in Catalina Dressing and toss the salad all together.
6. Scoop in bowls and eat.