Expert Q and A Article Archive
Answers to some common questions about going back to school and parent involvement.
- I keep hearing the term “helicopter parent.” How do I know whether that describes me?
- We just moved to a new district and don’t know anyone at the school. How can we feel more comfortable?
- Is it OK for my middle schooler to bring his cell phone to school?
- When is the best time for my kids to do their homework?
- How can we make shopping for school supplies less of an ordeal for our family?
- Am I a bad parent for not volunteering at school?
- My daughter is near tears every night from homework struggles. How can I help her?
- My son was assigned the worst teacher in his grade. What should I do?