Question: my son

My son is in a private school but in kindergarten and is struggling , how can I help him


Advice from Schoolfamily

LiviaMcCoy writes:
You probably should make an appointment with his teacher to find out what is hard for him to do. Until you know specifically where his problems are, you cannot start the process of helping him. You also might ask if he is struggling more than other children, or if his struggles are normal. Learning usually involves some struggling.
  • Did you find this answer useful?


Answer this question:


Do you allow your children to watch TV or play on the computer before doing their homework?

Yes - 31.6%
Sometimes - 25.4%
No - 37.4%

Total votes: 4919
The voting for this poll has ended on: June 25, 2016