Question: Tested

Where can I take my son to be tested for dyslexia?


Advice from Schoolfamily

LiviaMcCoy writes:
If you Google "educational testing" and your city name, you should see lots of options. If your child is in public school and you believe he needs help, you can request that he be tested by the school's psychologist. Many people do not use the term "dyslexia" any more. They might say "specific language learning disability" or something like that. What you look for is a child who is smart but has low reading, writing, or spelling skills. I am planning to write a blog about dyslexia really soon, so be on the lookout for it.
  • Did you find this answer useful?


Answer this question:


Do you allow your children to watch TV or play on the computer before doing their homework?

Yes - 31.6%
Sometimes - 25.4%
No - 37.4%

Total votes: 4919
The voting for this poll has ended on: June 25, 2016