Question: dyslexia

where can i get help for my child he is dyslexia and also has ADHD.


Advice from Schoolfamily

SchoolFamily writes:
Start by setting up a meeting with his teacher and the school counselor. They should be able to steer you in the right direction for your school's services. Here is an article about how to advocate for your child that has some fantastic tips. Best of luck.
  • Did you find this answer useful?


Community Advice

kayann writes:
Check with your DR for the ADHD part and the eye doctor for the other there are things that can be done for both. Good luck but don't give up fight to help your child get the best help available.
  • Did you find this answer useful?


Answer this question:

School Family Connection Newsletter

Get school tips, recipes, worksheets, and more

First Name
Email *
Yes, send offers from carefully selected partners.
(* = required field)


Do you allow your children to watch TV or play on the computer before doing their homework?

No - 37.4%
Sometimes - 25.4%
Yes - 31.6%

Total votes: 4919
The voting for this poll has ended on: June 25, 2016