Question: Getting intradistrict permit for children victims of crime

Daughter got widrawn from SPSD after they were victims of violent crime because dad lost home and no longer lived in school distric. They lost all last year of school and my daughter is only getting worst with depression the school that belongs to us now is the same as her abusers. How or who can I ask for help? How can the law help the abuser but not my girls get back to the only school they feel safe this is the only wish they have to b able to get some of their old life and friends back please help ! How can a distric be so cold hearted as to withdraw my girls when they were doing good and getting help


Answer this question:


Do you allow your children to watch TV or play on the computer before doing their homework?

Yes - 31.6%
Sometimes - 25.4%
No - 37.4%

Total votes: 4919
The voting for this poll has ended on: June 25, 2016