By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.schoolfamily.com/
Is it possible that as parents we may actually dread homework more than our kids? Well…don’t answer that out loud.
We are here to help make this year different! Just focus on these 5 quick tips and you’ll see that you can do it (and so can your child)—without having to fall into a homework abyss.
1. Be positive about homework
2. Have a designated homework time and workspace at home
3. Encourage and motivate, but don’t do the actual work
4. Keep a homework folder or box at home to stay organized
5. Know how to contact the teacher for clarification on assignments