We all want our kids to have friends and enjoy going to school every day. When that doesn’t happen, our hearts break and all we want to do is make things better for them.
Before you do anything, take a moment and read these quick tips to help get you through this tough time.
1. Empathize, but don’t overreact
2. Get the facts before taking action
3. Respect your child’s personality
4. Offer guidance on how to pick up on social cues from others
5. Seek help if problem persists
We have lots more resources to help. Check out: