My 9 year-old has been pestering me to add soccer and ballet to her 5 other activities that she already does. She really wants to do them all but I am tired of driving her all over the place and so is her baby brother. What should I do?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect