I want my kid to eat well but I also don't want to be fascist about it. I had fun growing up and I don't want to demonize candy, cake and ice cream. On the flip side, the marketing is so much more crazy than when I was a kid. What kind of guidelines do you use to encourage better eating and limit sweets?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect