i have a 1st grader who is really struggling with reading. tutoring for the basics has not seemed to help. she knows her abc's but just can't seem to put the letters together to make words. no other problems are apparent. good at math, very alert, comprehends what she hears. Just not sure who to go to to find out if there is a problem.
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect