Lots of stressful stuff happening in my house lately. My DD (age 5) has been throwing massive temper tantrums, which we ignore. She seems very volatile and emotional. Any ideas on how we can get her to control her emotions or talk about what is bothering her?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect