We just had our PT conference for our 2nd son. It would seem that his teacher did nothing to prepare-- didn't have any work to show us, except for something that hung on the wall, didn't show us any testing milestones that she did - NOTHING - -just said he was a good kid and he's doing great. We had to ask all the questions and even then she was like - you have nothing to worry about. DOn't get me wrong I am glad that he is doing well but I feel like if she did that little to prepare for our conference - what is she doing in the classroom. Any advice?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect