Hello I need to know jow to help peak my 13 year old son's interest in school. He seems to have a lot of missing assignments. I have to constantly remind him about things. this is his first year @ junior high school. He did not seem to hvae this problen last year in middle school. I really nfeed help. He has a french class and is doing very I do not wnat to fuss with him anymore. It does not seem to be doing any good.
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect