This may seem like an odd question - my middle school son does well in school - As & Bs- but the thing is he spends only like a half hour a night if that - he gets his work done in school or in study if he has it. If he is doing this little we feel like he should be getting all As. Do we talk to his teachers and tell them about the situration? We are mostly nervous that he is coasting and when he gets to High school he won't have the study habits he needs. Are we overthinking things?
School Family Connection Newsletter
Get school tips, recipes, worksheets, and more
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know