My kindergartener seems to come home with most of her math worksheets not finished. When I ask her about it she just shrugs her shoulders. As it gets later in the year i am getting more worried that she is not getting it and will have a tough time in full time first grade. Any suggestions?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect