We just moved to a new town. I have a child entering 1st grade and one entering 5th. My 5th grade girl had a rough year socially last year and I am excited for her to start over. She tends to be over zealous and a bit possessive with friends. What can I do leading up to the new school year to help her come up with social strategies with out being critical?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know