How can I help a 13 year with Dislexia to read? His mother had him in Special Education all these years. I really don't know what is taught in Spec. Ed. but this child doesn't know how to read, math, or anything he should know. I appreciate any help you can give me. I also apologize for posting this question, mistakenly in the answers section. Thank you.
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect