My daughter is in grade 1. She can spel but finds it very difficult to pronounce the word. She doesn't identify the sound the letters suppose to make. What other method is there other than telling her to think about the sound the letter makes, because this method is just not helping her.
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know