I am frustrated with the lack of help that my 8 year old is getting in 3rd grade especially in math. I went to back to school night and expressed how my child struggles and that how I have to work one on one with the teach, however even if my child asks for help she is not getting it. I don't know what to do... I need help at school as I am already spending hours a week trying to do what I know.... any suggestions?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know