We have a 504 plan for my grandson but the school refuses to contact his advocate who we chose for him. She has had the same learning issues and knows how to address that with the teachers and guidance. We are alittle frustrated.
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know