my son is in 2nd grade in a new school we just relocated - he has Mandrin language every week- this was started in kindergarten at this school- we just moved here this school year-- the repsonse I hear is thye kids HATE it- fall alseeep in class and it is not offeredn in the upper grade so they will not become fluent-some school in the same district are teaching spanish,french, etc... however these are offered in high school so the child can continue to study-- does anyone else have this at their public school? thanks for any info...
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect