I am a Director at a Preschool and also have worked as the Pre-K Teacher For the Past 11 years. The Problem is I have a five year old daughter who loves to write, but all it is are scribbles. Pictures are not recognizable and she will only do a small amount on a page no matter the size. Every thing I seem to Try goes out the window. She even goes to a separete center so i will not be a distraction. What should i do!
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect