My 2nd grade girl is being forced by her school to read out loud 25 min. a night, or she is punished (no recess.) She is a good reader and loves write poetry, etc. but this is causing MAJOR pain, tears, and an increased hatred of reading. i've done some research and think she is a kinestthetic learner - don't know if this makes any difference. Any suggestions?!
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know