For about two years my daughter has been victim of bullying at school. We have made aware authorities of the issue several times in the past. However the school did not deal with the offender effectively (basically they only issued warning to the offender) and the bullying has reach such a build up that my daughter is now terrified to go to school and the school now inplies that my daughter is faking it. it has come to a phase where the school is protecting the offender and ignoring the victim. What can i do.
School Family Connection Newsletter
Get school tips, recipes, worksheets, and more
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know