My daughter is in 9th grade and is in the IB Honors program, but with high school being an adjustment, she's struggling now. She's failing Algebra and is fighting me on going to a tudor for help. What do I do without pressuring her so much?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills