My daughter is in 9th grade and is in the IB Honors program, but with high school being an adjustment, she's struggling now. She's failing Algebra and is fighting me on going to a tudor for help. What do I do without pressuring her so much?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect