My daughter is very bright, but it seems to me her grades are suffering greatly from not doing her homework assignments. What can I do to make sure they get done? I ask her everyday, 'Do you have homework'? Obviously I think she's lying to me. I'm a single parent and attend community college and we live in a studio apartment.
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know