How do I tell a friend who homeschools her six year old child that I think her child is academically delayed? Supposedly the child completed kindergarten level work yet she has trouble with letter identification, does not answer story questions, and does not want to participate in small group story activities at church.
School Family Connection Newsletter
Get school tips, recipes, worksheets, and more
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know