How do I tell a friend who homeschools her six year old child that I think her child is academically delayed? Supposedly the child completed kindergarten level work yet she has trouble with letter identification, does not answer story questions, and does not want to participate in small group story activities at church.
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect