My son is in 1st grade and he is giving me a hard time when it comes to homework. He is bright and performs above average but has to cry anytime I ask him to do homework. His homework is not difficult and once he sits down, he can do it all on his own, but the crying really frustrates me. What can I do to make him like homework and not cry?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect