My son is a 14 yr old Freshman at a Visual/Performing Arts high school. Some of his classes are 3 hours long and he has trouble staying on task and becomes disruptive, saying he's bored. I am concerned about his attitude and his goofing off. Am I expecting too much or could there be a problem?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills