My kindergartner can recite the whole alphabet; count from 0-20; and count to a hundred in tens. The problem comes when I point to a certain letter or number and ask her what it is. She has no idea what to answer, but if I tell her find certain number or letter she will most of the time. What could be wrong?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- Homework: Why It Matters
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- School and the Internet: What You Should Know
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills