My son is in a dual language program and both teachers in the targeted language and English class are concerned that he is not raising his hands in class. I am in constant communication with the teachers over his progress and through everyones effort they feel 1st grade will effect his self esteem. He speaks both languages at home. Will holding him back a year really make him more competitive?
Top Ten Articles
- End Homework Hassles
- Top 20 Destinations for Learning
- Kindergarten Academics: What To Expect
- 1st Grade Social Changes: What To Expect
- A Dad Who Makes a Difference
- One Last Dance With My Daughter
- Homework: Why It Matters
- "It’s Worth Every Minute"
- Help Your Child Build Writing Skills
- 4th Grade Social Changes: What To Expect